Exterior DoorsYou may be considering replacing your door to update the appearance of your home, improve the energy efficiency, increase the resale value, reduce the noise, or improve functionality. However, you maybe also concerned about price, product materials, warranty, glass options, or just maintaining the authentic look of your home. Whatever the case, we will take the time to help and give you the most up to date information on products and technology in our industry. Nevin’s Glass takes pride in knowing that we will replace your door and install it correctly to give you the most efficient door to keep the harsh elements out of your home. Before you decide to just replace or repair your doors, call for your free in home consultation/estimate to show you the different styles we carry that can give your home a fresh new look. We want to be your one and only Door/Glass shop, the first time and every time.
The descriptions below can help you decide what's right for you. We have some selections from our vendors in our Gallery to help you see the possibilities. In addition, the vendor links below will take you to more information and product choices. We always welcome your visit to our store to view catalogs and samples and to discuss the options and materials that are right for you.View our gallery
- Essence Series Fiberglass/WoodBuilt with natural wood interior and a tough durable fiberglass exterior. Not only is it beautiful, but you will enjoy the smooth operation and superior performance for years to come. Full Lifetime Warranty Including Glass Breakage Coverage. www.milgard.com
- Vinyl Patio Doors Do not conduct heat or cold Maintenance-free/No painting Many configurations and options available Proven to perform well in extreme weather conditions Full Lifetime Warranty For more information and ideas, visit www.milgard.com
- Pella Storm Doors Built from heavy duty aluminum to Provide smooth worry free operation Year after year. We recommend the 1” thick solid core with low-maintenance aluminum finish that holds up well in our harsh climate. www.pellastormdoors.com
- Northwood Storm Doors This is a step down in price from the Pella Storm Doors, however, built by the same company these doors have the same good qualities as Pella.
- Combination Wood Storm Doors The Easy-Change Door is timeless. No matter what style of home you have, there is an Easy-Change Door that will capture its beauty. Solid Pine Wood & Engineered Components Paintable or Stainable www.combinationdoor.com
- Wood Stainable/Paintable Thickness 1 3/8” or 1 ¾” Certain woods fit certain personalities, designs, or desires. We can deliver your wooden door in any species—for example, Fir, Mahogany, Hemlock, Alder, Poplar, Maple, Oak, Cherry, or Pine—and in many styles. www.simpsondoor.com www.pine-door.com www.lumberproducts.com
- Simpson Redi-Prime Engineered Paint Grade Several standard design styles Solid core and hollow Core Thickness 1 3/8” to 1 ¾” These doors are primed and ready to paint. Smart choice for homeowner’s wanting a painted look. www.simpsondoor.com
- Masonite Engineered DoorMolded Panel Series - Several Styles Anniversary Collection - 4 Styles Palazzo Collection - 3 Styles Durable - Good for not warping, shrinking and cracking like a wood door can do Smooth or Textured Paint Grade Panels Solid Core and Hollow Core Thickness 1 3/8 to 1 ¾” www.masonite.com
Metal/Steel Good economical choice Fire-rated to meet building codes Can dent and conducts heat and cold Steel Doors come with a 5 year warranty www.masonite.com
Fiberglass Fiberglass comes in Paintable or Stainable Styles Does not conduct heat or cold Denting is not a problem as with steel or wood 20 year to limited lifetime warranty www.masonite.com
Wood Available in any species of wood: Fir, Mahogany, Hemlock, Alder, Poplar, Maple, Oak, Cherry Pine Beautiful; stainable but very high maintenance For exterior purposes 1 - 5 year warranty For more information and ideas, visit www.simpsondoor.com For more information and ideas, visit www.pine-door.com (Made in Montana)